- If you have shot any CITES animals while on safari, we will get the export perit for you, but it is very important that you apply for an IMPORT PERMIT FOR YOUR CITES ANIMALS in your country when you return. CITES animals are Bontebok, lechwe, blue duiker, mountain zebra, all cats, monkeys, baboon, aardwolf, bat-eared fox. You get these permits from your local department of fish and game
- Due to new regulations, the following animals are no longer to be imported to the States unless they are tanned or mounted (fully processed): Servals, Civets, Porcupines, Springhares, and Bontebok
- Dip and Pack Warthogs, Bushpigs, Baboons and Monkeys will be crated separately and handled as a separate shitment from your main crate. Then once it reaches US Fish and Wildlife, they will then send it to an approved USDA Taxidermist, who will re-treat the skin and pack it. However, if you have any of the above mentioned animals tanned or mounted, the above will not be necessary
- USA regulations do not allow clients to share crates
- Dip and Pack trohpies my not be ocean freighted. All Dip and Pack trohpies must be crated separately to mounted trophies. For this reason, we recommend you have all your trohpies mounted before shipping them home.
For more information on the shipment of your trophies you can get in contact with:
Yellow Shark Holdings (Pty) Ltd (Titus Schmidt)